It is currently Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:59 pm

Post subject: F.A.Q. (or is it I.A.Q.?)
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 1:51 pm  

Goblin Chief

Goblin Chief

(In)Frequently Asked Questions

::?:: Is Wundercomics a paysite?
::->:: Short answer: no.
Though many comics are for sell, there are also quite a few free ones, including all of the Voonder comics and the epic 300+ page "No Rest for the Righteous". Additionally, unlike a true paysite, Wundercomics doesn't charge for membership (nor will it ever) to access other sections of the site such as the Wunderpedia and the forum. Consider the pay comics premium items on an otherwise-free website.

::?:: Is Wundercomics ___________ (fill in the blank)?
::->:: The Wundercomics website and all of its comics, characters, concepts, and other content are asexual.

::?:: I bought a comic but did not receive it.
::->:: Generally, you'll receive an e-mail with a link and password to your comic within a very short time. If you have been waiting 24 hours, please e-mail me (wunderkind12(at)hotmail.com). Often if you do not receive your comic it's due to: the e-mail associated with your PayPal account is incorrect or my e-mail is in your spam/bulk folder (check it!).

::?:: Who is that tuxedo cat I often see hidden in comics?
::->:: That is Blackmoon. He is hidden in every comic from August, 2006 on (except Dino Park 2) and a few older ones. It is a game to spot the mysterious tuxedo cat and often there are little bonuses for doing so.

::?:: I saw a Wundercomic's character used as an avatar on another site -- I noticed someone with a Wundercomic's character name in an RP room -- I read a story based upon Wundercomic's characters at another site -- is this Wunderkind?
::->:: No, nor do I mind so long as they don't claim to be me. I rarely post outside of my own site, primarily due to my limited free time. If you are ever unsure, you could always PM me here and ask.

::?:: I sometimes get this error when I attempt to log into the forum:
General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]
Unknown MySQL server host 'lidforum.db.4393790.hostedresource.com' (2) [2005]
An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

::->:: It's a common, though minor, problem. Simply refreshing your browser (F5) should correct the error.

Profile E-mail